This 2 hour workshop covers a variety of topics including:
– Why do babies need solid food?
– When and how to introduce solid foods: baby-led weaning, finger foods, purées, spoons and more!
– What foods to introduce and when: development of taste preferences and texture progression
– How do a baby’s nutritional needs differ to those of an adult?
– Balanced diet for babies: food groups, portion sizes and milk feeds
– Allergens and foods to avoid
Suitable for parents and carers with babies aged 4 – 10 months. Little ones are welcome to come along. Each session is 2 hours long, giving plenty of time to cover the interactive content and activities, as well as opportunity for questions and discussion.
Bookings, Prices and Terms
To book a workshop in your home, please contact me with the topic of the workshop you are interested in, your location and the number of people in your group. If you would like personalised nutrition advice, I also offer one-to-one consultations.
.All 2 hour workshops are £90. Maximum 6 people.
Cancellations made more than 2 weeks before the workshop will be refunded 50%, otherwise fees are non-refundable.